Friday 2 August 2013

Zatchels V.I.P Event - Part 2 - Outlet Shop & Bags! Bags! Bags!

I recently had the chance to visit the Zatchels factory and also visit the newly opened Factory Outlet Store in Leicester - see my factory tour post here!

In this post I will show you all the lovely satchels and bags available in the shop for a discounted price!

The shop is located on 10 Charter Street in Leicester and is easy to locate and also has free parking, which is great.

The shop sells discounted satchels, barrel bags and saddle bags, as well as accessories like luggage tags and tablet cases. There is a grading scale used for all items which relates to the discount given, but all the items I saw, I couldn't really see any bad defects at all. They looked good and the discounts were great. You can see some of the prices on some of my photos if you look carefully!

















 There were also some tasty snacks provided!






 So as you can see, there is a great selection of bags available in the shop! I'm sure there is something to suit everyone's tastes in there and the stock will change, so it's worth a visit if you are after a Zatchel at a discounted price!

I also want to give a shout-out to Bitsy's Cupcakery and Sweet Eve Strawberries who provided the treats on the day. The strawberries were lovely and juicy and the cupcakes were light and so very tasty! Totally recommended!

I was also lucky enough to take home a goodie bag, which consisted of a sweet red polka dot barrel bag and a luggage tag and keyring. Very nice!

The Outlet shop is open on: Wednesday - Friday 12.00pm - 6.00pm
                                            Saturday's 10.00am - 5.00pm.

Or you can check out their website here.

Are you a satchel fan? Have you got your eye on a Zatchel? Which Zatchel do you have if you own one already? Let me know!

From Me, For You xoxo


2 comments:

  1. They look really lovely but I wouldn't buy one because I dont think I would ever use it xx

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! I'm having a hard time resisting the Hello Kitty ones! xx

      Delete

Hi! I love your comments, so please feel free to add one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...